In a few days, I’ll be another year older and I’ve realised, I’m getting so old. I didn’t think I’d survive this long (for justified reasons) and I’m not sure, how much longer I’ll continue to survive. No one is sure of that. For that reason, I’ve created my Bucket list.
If you don’t know what a Bucket list is, it’s a list of things you want to do before you die. This can include crazy, dangerous and wild things like skydiving, fun and exciting things like a dream holiday or sweet and caring things like taking your grandmother on a picnic. Some people put their personal goals on their bucket list, but I’ll not be doing that.
Without farther delay I give you, My Bucket List:
- See the northern lights. They are meant to be amazingly beautiful and I’ve always wanted to see them.
- Spend the night in an igloo.
- Travel by dog sled (Could probably do these first 3 at once)
- Build a snowman, in the Arctic.
- Hug a Panda bear (better leave this one to the end, in case it mauls me). A baby Panda bear will also do.
- Look for dinosaur bones. I love dinosaurs and have always wanted to go on an expedition, searching for dinosaur bones.
- See a wolf in the wild.
- Hear an actual wolf howl.
- Visit a haunted house and spend the night.
- Go white water rafting.
- Spend 24hours in a tree house, without touching the ground. By this I mean, a tree house built for people to live in, not a child’s tree house.
- Give an elephant a bath. I’ve always wanted to do this. It looks really fun and the elephant seem to enjoy it too.
- Pet an elephant.
- Be a zookeeper for a day. This might be a tough one to achieve. I’ll have to convince a zoo manager, to let me help out for a day. Hopefully free labour will be enough.
- Drive a tank.
- Learn useful survival skills.
- To live in the wild for a while. I’m curious to know if it’s better, then living as a captive (a figurative captive). I have a gut feeling that it will. I also want to be a free-range human.
- Eat a crocodile. It probably won’t taste good, but I like the irony of it. Eating, what should eat you.
- Spend the day at a shooting range, with a pump action shotgun and sniper rifle. I’ve never shot a gun before and I want to know what the big deal is.
- See a blue whale. I’m really curious, to see how big it is.