This is the second award my blog has been Nominated for. But, I’m a scatter brain and this is the first I’ve respond to. Responding to the other, completely slipped my mind and I apologise to Foodzesty, for my forgetfulness.
Foodzesty, thank you for nominating me for Blogger Recognition Award. Your food is amazing and recipes are always so delicious. Reading your blog has greatly improved my cooking ability. Thank you so much, for the nomination and I apologise again for forgetting to respond. I feel awful for forgetting.
The Pantless Anime Blogger, I’m so happy and thrilled to be nominated for the one lovely blog award. Thank you so much, for the nomination. Your anime reviews are brilliant and so detailed. They’ve made deciding which anime series to watch next, a hell of a lot easier.
I would highly recommend checking out the both these blogs. They are both awesome.
The Rules of the one lovely blog award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Me
Hmm, this is kind of hard to do on the spot. But like always, I’ll try my best to give you 7 interesting facts about myself.
- This is actually my 2nd blog. My first blog was on blogger, but blogger’s just glob awful. I started this blog to give WordPress a go and it was a hell of a lot better. I ended up killing the other blog and staying here. WordPress is a lot more enjoyable and friendly. The community here is so much better. (Blogger was so, so cold. I only lasted a few weeks on blogger).
- I have Dyslexia and Dyspraxia, which is probably the most surprising thing you will learn about me.
- Always laughing, always smiling, always messing, singing and telling really cheesy jokes.
- I’ve drawn nearly 100 digital drawings for this blog. Unfortunately, someone was taking my drawings and using them without asking, so now I have to initial everything I draw K.H.
Glob, this is hard. So, I’ll add in three random things.
- I’m quite the cook (although, I did make boiled eggs explode once).
- It probably doesn’t seem like it, but I’m actually extremely shy.
- I can’t function without coffee and chocolate. Mocha made with coconut milk, is heaven to me.
Who I want to Nominate.
I’m not 100% sure how I’m meant to do this, so I might make a bit of a dog’s dinner of it. But I’d like to nominate a few of my favourite bloggers.